Friday, September 25, 2009

Phonie Twilighers

One thing I cannot stand as a Twilight fan is FAKE Twilight fans. You know who I’m talking about, those people who think there the ultimate twilight fan but really they don’t know shit about it. Like the kids who go “OMG I love Twilight it’s the best I love that Robert Cullen he’s soo hot!” When I hear someone say something like that I just want to go over to them and slap them because THEIR SO STUPID!!!!
emilaaaaay and I were just talking about this at dinner tonight and earlier this week. There were these two girls in our English class who had read the book the rest of the class was reading. They had to pick a different book to read and were talking about doing Twilight because “they love it but they only read the 5th book” if you think there’s a 5th book your obviously not a real fan, unless you’re talking about Midnight Sun in which case you’re still wrong cause that’s not the 5th book it’s just another Twilight. We were also talking about how people claim to be big fans but can’t even name the cast. If you’re a “huge fan” you should be able to name the entire cast. And I’m not just talking about knowing who plays Emmett I’m talking hard core stuff here. If you come up to me and say to loveee Twilight I’m gunna spit it back in your face and ask you to name the actor of EVERY minor character. Don’t know who Cameron Bright is?! Well than get out of my life cause he’s my future husband (Cameron if your reading this I LOVEE you…but not in a stalker way I promise :))




Also if your REALLY hard core like me you shouldn't be afraid to break out your pocket Edward on you'r Birthday Vacation to Europe:

No comments:

Post a Comment