Monday, September 21, 2009

haayy!! this is my first postt!!
so I too am not your average teen twilighter. i know that it's fiction and I don't think that Edward climbs in my window every night and watches me sleep. even if that were true that'd be just plain creepy, no matter how amazing he may be.
I don't live and breathe the saga, unlike my psycho best friend (nyatt). i am also much better with spelling/grammar/english. (sry about the lack of correct grammar here I'm texting this) BUT I hate when people are like "omigod I'm the biggest twilight fan ever! I'm gonna marry rob pattinson!!" and all the while they don't even know that midnight sun exists.
i'm team Edward, though I think Taylor is way hotter than rob. let the truth be known... Peter is the best looking Cullen guy and Ashley is the best looking girl. haha
so yeah I think the point of this blog is to talk about the saga like a TRUE fan, not like one of those little Tweens that don't even know enough math to figure out each character's age.
p.l.t. (peace love twilight) :)
-emilaaaaay
(ps-follow me on Twitter @emilaaaaay!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment