Saturday, September 19, 2009

Not Your Average Teen Twilighter

I’m addicted to twilight.

That basically sums me up.

I am 16 and totally obsessed with the saga. But I’m not your average teen twilighter. I don’t leave stupid notes on Rob Pattinson’s car telling him he’s rude, I don’t even go to the sets that he’s on even though he was only miles away from my house. I don’t think Edward Cullen is real and I don’t think he is going to come to my town and fall in love with me and marry me…he’s not real. I’m creating this blog to show people that not all teen twilighters are physco little girls. Some of us are just like the 20-30 year old fans except we can’t buy booze, don’t go to work 9-5, can legally screw Taylor Lautner, and still rely on are parents to drive us to the midnight screenings because we can’t drive past 9 pm.

So by now you’re probably wondering who the hell is this girl? I'm 16 don't work and spend my days at school, reading twilight blogs/fanfictions, dancing and hanging out with my friends. I take my Edward action figure everywhere I go, have 2 twilight calendars (thanks to my mom who got the wrong one) and have a section of my closet for my twilight clothes which I buy but never wear. I have read all the books 5 times and love them. In fact I only have 5 books on my shelf The Twilight Saga and Marley and Me. For some reason I’ve watched the movie way too many times to count and yet I hate it. My friends and family think that I’m bat shit crazy and need help…ASAP. After months of me freaking out over Volvos, talking about “that rob kid” and going on and on about Twilight my family has finally given up figuring out why I love this series so much. But my friends are not so forgiving. They never stop making fun of me and my obsession even though they’ve read and love the books their just not as enthusiastic about it as I am. Hopefully by writing this blog I can relieve some of my pent up twilight-ness.

So basically I have no idea what I’m doing, I’ve never written a blog before and this could be a huge disaster but hey why not try right? I don’t expect anyone to read this and if you are,welcome! Leave a comment and tell me why your reading this or email me (notyouraveragett@gmail.com) and if you are reading this I’d like to apologize now, I have horrible spelling and grammar! But I’m trying my hardest and maybe that stupid AP writing class I’m taking will pay off. But if it doesn’t there will be lots of chargin’s thrown in at random places in posts. I will try to update daily but that probably won’t happen cause I do have a life.

1 comment:

  1. I came to see your blog and your kinda if like me upset I wear my Twilight sweater , I'm 12 and I'm in 8th grade .My family and friends also think I should go see a therapist about my Twilight and Rob obsession .Sucks for them they have to live with me =) hehe.I also have a (twilight) blog and I was wondering if you can check it out and if you can follow my blog if you like it.heres my link to my blog , Please check it out with Rob in the top =)
    my blog : http://renesmeec.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete